We are always needing volunteers to help!
You can do things at home or join us for one of our meal cook-ups, basket packing days or events.
Here are some ways to help:-
To prepare for packing the baskets…
• Volunteer can offer home baking (slices/muffins/cakes), chutneys, jams
• Encourage and collect donations from friends, family, business connections
• Sort donations – remove pricing labels, repackage, wrap donations
• Package and label home baking donations
• Wrap toys, collate same size baby clothes into sets and package
• Pack and present items into baskets
• Wrap and present baskets
• Serve tea and lunch for volunteers
• Deliver the baskets
We are always grateful for help with admin, fundraising, meal preparation, event organising and many other tasks.
We are completely reliant on the help of volunteers to keep going – and growing!
Please get in touch to find out more.
Last year, Baskets of Blessing delivered hundreds of beautiful baskets filled with special gifts and baking to families in Queenstown, as well as to QT locals in hospitals, who found themselves going through a difficult time. Please help us offer support and love to those who are in emotional, circumstantial or financial need..donate
Everyone has something they can give.