Real Journeys has chosen Baskets of Blessing as the charity of choice for their Overnight Doubtful Sound experience, Cruise-for-a-Cause in 2019.
This is a wonderful opportunity where Real Journeys donates 100% of the proceeds to Baskets of Blessing, giving us the opportunity to be well resourced and able to continue making a difference, meeting needs and showing support and love to people in our community.
There is no better opportunity to treat yourself, while giving to the community at the same time.
Date of departure: Saturday, 31st August 2019
Price: $949 per person (twin/double) | $450 per person for (quad share)
Cabin Sales sold on first-in basis
Ticket sales close at the end of Sunday 21 July 2019 and payment is required to secure your space.
• Start at Manapouri, a short Cruise across the lake, coach trip over Wilmot Pass through rainforest to Deep Cove, overnight on the “Fiordland Navigator” sailing and exploring the fiord’s delights, before returning to Manapouri. The Fiordland Navigator is a purpose-built vessel designed to replicate a traditional trading scow and is perfectly suited to cruising the fiords. It carries kayaks and tender craft on-board.
• Private cabins with ensuites (twin or double bed configuration)
• Quad-share bunk style compartments with shared bathroom facilities (mixed gender)
• Spacious viewing decks, dining saloon, licensed bar and observation lounge
• Lunch is provided on Saturday by Let’s Eat
• Three-course buffet dinner & cooked breakfast
• Includes kayaking and small boat activities
• Live Auction
If you’re unavailable on this date, you can always gift your ticket, or make a monetary donation.
To make a monetary donation, please transfer funds to our bank account:
Account Name: Baskets of Blessing
Reference: Your Name and/or Company
Or to gift your ticket/s please contact us.